Facilities Manager San Francisco
Create an amazing workplace experience at Stripe!
We’re looking for an organized, flexible, and detail-oriented person who’s enthusiastic for both the practical and creative elements of facilities management. Our San Francisco headquarters is growing rapidly and we’ll need our Facilities Manager to hit the ground running; scaling programs, strengthening vendor relationships, and helping to keep Stripes happy and productive.
- Serve as the first point of contact for facilities issues and ensure prompt, best in class service is maintained whether issues are resolved in-house or by one of our partners.
- Develop and maintain standards for planned preventative maintenance and office upkeep
- Select, supervise, and manage workplace vendors; conducting Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and quarterly performance and financial reviews.
- Develop shipping and receiving procedures; manage storage of physical goods and print assets
- Work closely with Stripe’s Corporate Security team; ensuring security and safety are prioritized in all aspects of daily building operations
- Coordinate with Stripe’s global workplace team to develop, document and improve processes, procedures and standards.
You should have:
- 5+ years of facilities experience in a high-growth organization, preferably in a 200,000+ sq ft environment; triple-net lease
- Proven ability to manage budgets and work with vendors to maintain SLAs
- A proven ability to juggle multiple deadlines and projects; be highly organized with analytical skills
- A working knowledge of building systems and maintenance (HVAC, fire life safety, lighting, commercial kitchen equipment, etc)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced workplace with rapidly changing priorities
- A willingness to be self-directed, with a knack for solving problems and spotting inefficiencies
- An orientation toward rolling up your sleeves to get things done
- A driving need to deliver the best possible experience—you may have been called a perfectionist once or twice.
To apply, please include:
- Resume and your LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.