Executive Administrator San Francisco
Support Stripe’s leadership team!
The Executive Operations team partners with Stripe’s leadership team to support their day-to-day administrative and operational needs, while also contributing to projects that help drive the company’s strategic priorities.
- Provide support for your executive and, potentially, other members of their management team.
- Contribute to Stripe leadership meetings and offsites by taking notes, tracking action items, and assisting with the production of materials and pre-reads.
- Partner with your executive to track key project milestones as well as progress against personal, team, and company goals/targets.
- Establish new – and improve existing – administrative systems and processes.
- Make recommendations for your executive with regard to their time management, prioritization, delegation, and organization.
- Assist with ad hoc projects and events as needed.
You might be a good fit if:
- You are adept at handling sensitive information/situations with care and confidence.
- You are able to quickly shift tasks and priorities as needed.
- You have a knack for working across various roles and teams.
- You communicate, perform, and react well under pressure or ambiguity.
- You enjoy optimizing processes to make them more efficient.
- You are able to anticipate and respond to the needs of others before they arise.
- You have a detail-oriented mindset and a strong ability to execute.
You should have:
- Previous administrative or operational experience.
It’d be nice for you to have:
- Experience in a high-growth technology startup.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.