Engineering Manager, Site San Francisco
Build beautiful and effective lead gen for our future customers
Stripe is building an engineering team to focus on the stripe.com website. Our website is the product for folks who aren’t our customers yet. Right now this is a team of one but there’s a lot of growth ahead with respect to both team size and scope as well as technical sophistication. The team will focus on the tooling behind the site (localization, content management, analytics, etc) as well as play some role in actual product launches and site content.
We’re looking for a manager to lead this team to take our company website to the next level.
You will Work on:
The Site team has a wide range of scope and is responsible for the engineering behind:
- Telling the Stripe story.
- Shipping product launch materials.
- Running the technology behind marketing and growth initiatives.
- Bolstering our user community.
- Recruiting materials and more…
We’re looking for someone with:
- You’ve managed teams that designed and shipped world class marketing pages
- Have managed teams shipping public facing websites
- Have experience in the advertising or lead generation space
- Embrace a detail oriented workflow involving close collaboration with design
- You’ve successfully recruited great teammates
- You thrive on a high level of autonomy and responsibility
- You are excited about collaborating with teammates across Stripe’s organization
Please include in your application a few words on:
- How you think about scaling and expediting our marketing and growth initiatives
- Why you’re passionate about being an engineering manager at Stripe in particular
- The team you’re most proud of supporting, and your role in helping it succeed
We look forward to hearing from you.