Engineering Manager, Product San Francisco
Lead teams responsible for developing and growing Stripe’s products.
At Stripe, engineering managers grow teams and inspire them to do their best work. We’re looking for experienced, full-stack engineering managers to lead teams and help define our future product strategy. As part of the Stripe product team, you’ll be joining a team of engineers, product managers and designers who have built products at companies such as Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, Venmo, Flipboard, Rdio, Skype, and Google.
Stripe product teams develop everything from our core payments APIs, to powerful dashboards, to mobile apps and consumer-facing products. Some recent projects from the team include Stripe Atlas and ACH Payments.
- Lead teams in quickly delivering products that are widely adopted by Stripe’s customers
- Work with product managers and designers to define and execute on new products
- Collaborate with product leadership to develop Stripe’s long-term product roadmap
- Provide both technical and product leadership, ensuring high quality in both areas
- Manage a team of product engineers, supporting their development with technical, product, and strategic mentorship
You may be a good fit if:
- You are passionate about building end-to-end product experiences — ranging from backend API development to interactive consumer UI flows
- You have experience developing and launching successful products
- Strong technical fundamentals and background
- Demonstrated track record of managing high-performing full-stack product engineering teams
We look forward to hearing from you.