Engineering Manager, Payments Experience San Francisco
Lead the team that’s defining and building Stripe’s core payment experience.
At Stripe, engineering managers grow teams and inspire them to do their best work. We’re looking for an experienced, full-stack engineering manager to help lead a team of 8-10 engineers and a product manager—join teammates who have built products at companies such as Facebook, Zappos, Google, Venmo, and Counsyl.
- Lead the team in quickly delivering products that are integral to the core Stripe payments product — this includes backend API development, consumer-facing products and our native mobile SDKs for iOS/Android
- Collaborate with cross-functional executive leadership to develop our long-term and international payments strategy
- Provide both technical and product leadership, ensuring high quality in both areas
You may be a good fit if:
- You are passionate about building end-to-end product experiences — ranging from backend API development to interactive consumer UI flows
- You have experience working with a range of cross-functional teams and partners
- Demonstrated track record of managing high-performing full-stack product engineering teams
- Native mobile development or payments experience a plus
We look forward to hearing from you.