Engineering Manager San Francisco
Build and lead engineering teams at Stripe.
At Stripe, engineering managers grow teams and inspire them to contribute quality work. We’re looking for experienced engineering managers to join us and lead Stripe engineers in building the payments infrastructure of the internet.
You may be a good fit if:
- You have a track record of leading productive engineering teams
- You attract great teammates
- You encourage a healthy work environment that’s both supportive and challenging
- You’re excited to help engineers develop new skills and advance in their careers
- You understand what makes teams successful and what role a manager can play in that process
- You’re clear and persuasive in writing and in person
- You lead by example, by setting the right context, and by helping teammates do their best work
- You know when to let a team work through problems and when to jump in to help
- You’re technical enough to ask engineers good questions about architecture and product decisions
- You have at least a couple of years of engineering management experience
Please include in your application:
A few words on…
- Why you’re passionate about being an engineering manager at Stripe in particular
- How you approach engineering management
- The team you’re most proud of supporting, and your role in helping it succeed
We look forward to hearing from you.