Engineering Education Program Manager San Francisco
Help Stripe engineers build beautiful products that empower developers and entrepreneurs around the world.
The Stripe Education team’s mission is all about amplifying each Stripe’s growth, agility, and leadership within a rigorous, collaborative environment. The Engineering Education Program Manager will build, optimize, and scale programming that contributes to Stripe’s technical expertise and its mission of growing the GDP of the internet.
As one of the first roles at the company dedicated to technical education, you’ll have an opportunity to shape how Stripe advanced engineering knowledge, skill, and impact.
- Build and act upon a vision that increases Stripe engineering excellence (identifying the learning needs and actively working to increase efficiency, expertise, and impact)
- Build and execute learning strategies that support Stripe engineering and the technical literacy of non-technical Stripes. An example lies in helping user operations team members increase their technical acumen
- Consider how we also work with the larger developer community in engineering education
You should have:
- 5+ years of experience working in a combination of engineering and educational roles
- A focus on users and what they need from a learning perspective
- Technical acumen
- Strong collaboration and consultation skills
- The ability to act within an array of educational roles (from consultation to learning design to evaluation)
- A high threshold for navigating ambiguity and building effective solutions that scale
Nice to have(s):
- An advanced degree or certificate in an educational arena
- Working with engineering leadership teams
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume
We look forward to hearing from you.