Employee Relations Partner Seattle
Help us grow our legal team!
Join Stripe as our first Employee Relations Partner! In this role, you’ll work closely with Employment Counsel, HR Business Partners, and employees across Stripe to help maintain a safe, inclusive workplace. In addition to handling complex ER matters and investigations, you’ll be responsible for developing and driving ER-related initiatives, processes, and trainings.
- Lead employee relations work across Stripe to assist employees with resolving issues and complaints.
- Develop employee relations guidelines, processes, and best practices.
- Advise and coach the HRBP team and managers around employee relations issues (e.g., performance management, application of Company policies and guidelines).
- Work with the business on highlighting trends in employee relations and drive training, systems and process improvement.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years of HR or legal experience, including experience directly handling or advising around complex employee relations issues and conducting investigations.
- Ability to maintain empathy while conducting direct, professional investigations.
- Superb judgment and discretion.
- Ability to balance strategic project work with the need to conduct prompt, thorough investigations.
- Experience collaborating across business functions.
- Knowledge of state and federal employment laws and regulations (global experience is a plus!).
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.