EMEA Marketing Lead Dublin London
As our first marketing hire in EMEA, you will play a significant role at Stripe. We’re looking for an experienced marketer to help us accelerate Stripe’s growth through best-in-class regional and local marketing. The role requires someone who thrives at understanding regional and local market needs and building strategies and tactics to drive growth, adoption, and advocacy.
- At the core of this role, you will partner with the SF/HQ-based Marketing team in addition to local Communications and Sales teams to develop content and experiences that increase Stripe’s awareness and consideration across EMEA, with an initial focus on the UK. Your work will span multiple user segments, including start-ups, early and later-stage companies.
- You will develop content, case studies, testimonials, and events to engage with prospective and existing users, driving new business, adoption, and advocacy of Stripe.
- You will need to find the right balance to inform and get leverage from HQ work while creating content and programs for local needs.
- You will partner with the global Product Marketing team on product launches and you will help inform digital strategies led by the global Growth Marketing team.
- With the Product Marketing team, you will bring user and market insights into Stripe to inform what we build and why we build it for your markets and we will look for you to drive innovative work that all markets can also leverage.
- You will need to balance executing strategy and detailed tactics, be highly collaborative, intuitive and a strong communicator.
- You’ll partner daily with many teams across Stripe including Marketing (in San Francisco HQ), Communications (local presence in the UK, France and Germany), and Regional Sales, Operations, and Support teams.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 8-10 years of relevant experience which can include Product Marketing, Demand Generation/Growth, Product Management, and Operational roles involved in go-to-market strategy and execution
- 2+ years of experience leading efficient teams and working effectively with globally-dispersed teams
- B2B technology experience required; helpful to have experience with technical, infrastructure or data products
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills needed for our dynamic environment
- Interested in a culture built on putting our users first, thinking rigorously, working transparently and delivering high quality and high impact work
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here.#LI-OH1
We look forward to hearing from you.