Head of EMEA Revenue & Growth Berlin Dublin London Paris
Expand Stripe’s growth across EMEA
We are hiring a Head of EMEA Revenue & Growth to expand the growth of Stripe in some of our key global markets. We are looking for a person who has been directly involved in scaling a business, with a particular focus on sales, partnerships, and strategy. You will represent Stripe across all our EMEA markets externally, and you will also maintain and develop our culture internally. You know what it is like to start something from scratch, and then grow it structurally and methodically. You will have a strong understanding of technical concepts, and enjoy being close to product and engineering teams as well as sales teams.
- Drive regional growth and lead sales and channel partnership efforts to deliver revenue.
- Work across both early stage and established markets to build Stripe’s presence in EMEA.
- Establish regional sales and operational processes to build efficiency and manage costs.
- Improve Stripe’s brand awareness: work with marketing and engage in community building to the developer audience and beyond.
- Champion local product improvements and help drive them to launch.
- Drive recruitment for high caliber teams and oversee all sales functions in EMEA offices, whether directly or indirectly as the EMEA Revenue & Growth Leader.
- Establish a strong internal and external culture that resonates across the region and is consistent with Stripe’s global culture.
- Facilitate PR and media relations, together with our communications team.
- Represent Stripe with banking partners, regulatory bodies and government authorities as required, in partnership with Compliance, Business Development and policy functions.
You may be a fit if:
- You love building and scaling - you have previously built out the team and operations for a technology company.
- You are outgoing. You love bringing people together. You’re excited about building connections, within and outside of the office. You excel at leading through influence.
- You feel comfortable communicating with customers and partners. You’re able to explain complex issues in clear, non-technical language and successfully attract new business.
- You love the details. You are excited to help the team navigate all of the operational aspects of a growing office.
- You have a track record of engaging with developers and, ideally, the local tech community.
- You love having data to back up an argument. You’re a strong believer in knowing the numbers and what they mean. You are highly analytical.
- You are naturally curious. If something seems off, you want to figure out what is going on and fix it.
- You can think globally, act regionally, and thrive in a multi-cultural startup environment.
- You relish the chance to represent an organization publicly, and are equally comfortable communicating with the press, regulators, and our internal employees.
- You like and are willing to travel, to visit other offices and to stay in regular touch with San Francisco headquarters.
- You have at least ten years experience managing and building teams.
- You have experience in a regulatory environment and you understand the complexities of working under the auspices of a regulatory or governmental body.
You should include these in your application:
- Your CV, résumé, or LinkedIn page.
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here.#LI-OH1
We look forward to hearing from you.