Education Manager, Leadership Specialist San Francisco
Build the world’s best leaders at Stripe.
As a member of the Stripe Education team, you’ll help make Stripe a great place to work via the development of our managers and leaders. As the first ever hire dedicated to manager and leadership development, you’ll work to help our leaders and managers succeed. In doing so, you’ll partner with our people teams to build, deliver, and scale the development strategy.
- Design, facilitate, scale, and optimize transformational management curricula
- Understand the Stripe executive development needs and create dynamic interventions to meet those needs, creatively pushing our leaders to go beyond the industry mold
- Travel to different Stripe offices to support global curricula
- Build deep, trusting, collaborative relationships with leaders, managers, and partners.
Our Ideal candidate will have:
- 10+ years of experience, ideally within a fast growing company, with a subset of that experience dedicated to management/leadership development
- 4+ years of direct people management experience
- Experience building out management and leadership curricula from start to finish: the business need to design to global scale
- Global L&D experience preferred
- Strategic thinking about growth and how to adapt processes and programs to a high growth environment
Nice to have(s):
- Experience rolling out or incorporating diversity and inclusion initiatives in the workplace
- Master’s Degree in organizational psychology, IO psychology, or similar field
You should include these in your application:
- Your CV or LinkedIn page
- Any documents as an example of your previous work or projects completed in previous roles
We look forward to hearing from you.