Education Coordinator San Francisco
Help Stripe grow.
You’ll be helping the Education team’s mission of amplifying each Stripe’s growth, agility, and leadership within a rigorous, collaborative environment through your impeccable attention to detail, affinity for improving and scaling processes, and building strong relationships with our users across the company. You’ll coordinate the logistics, calendars, and projects of our Stripe engineering onboarding program, which is critical to the successful growth of Stripe.
- Manage logistical details for Stripe Education programming, like the Stripe Engineering onboarding curriculum.
- Work with Stripes in many roles across the organization to facilitate and sustain education programs.
- Manage program and facilitator schedules
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is flexible and able to adapt to the rapidly-growing organization
- Can communicate effectively
- Has high attention to detail
- Enjoys organizing and staying on top of moving dependencies and requirements
- Enjoys replicating effective processes
Nice to haves:
- You enjoy building and documenting workflows
- You’re a thoughtful, patient, and friendly communicator who enjoys writing
- You’re able to work with a high degree of autonomy and limited supervision
- This role is based at our headquarters in San Francisco.
- This will be a 12 month fixed-term position.
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume
- A professional writing sample
- A paragraph describing why you are interested in this role
We look forward to hearing from you.