Ecosystem Program Manager San Francisco
The Ecosystem team is responsible for accelerating Stripe’s capabilities and impact as a platform, both in growing a thriving network of third parties that are building their businesses with Stripe, and in the impact these partners have on the hundreds of thousands of businesses that use Stripe today.
Stripe is seeking an exceptional, product-minded business leader to define the vision, strategy and growth of our highest priority partner segments. To achieve this, you will rely on strong product management, product marketing, partner/alliance programs experience, and go-to-market skills.
You will work cross-functionally with Stripe teams and partners around the world to support and accelerate growth of the partner ecosystem
- Own the growth strategy for your partner segment, including the design and execution of Stripe’s partner programs
- Drive program implementation with partner managers (internal) and partners (external)
- Drive program growth, including but not limited to, expanding benefits and increasing program awareness
- Design and develop programs that focus on increasing customer adoption and success with Stripe through and with partners
- Develop metrics and forecasts to measure and gauge progression and success
- Work directly with partners seeking constant feedback on ways to improve the programs and identifying scaled ways to help partners grow their businesses with Stripe
- Work with product teams to identify and make product changes to improve partners’ experiences with Stripe
- Strong collaboration, communication, and relationship building skills. Ability to build positive relationships with external partners and internal teams. Proactively communicate with senior and executive level stakeholders
- Strong project management and analytical skills and to determine priorities and growth areas for the program and drive towards execution
- Experience with scaling developer programs and B2B partner ecosystems
- Experience with business and partner strategy. Ability to develop a vision and approach to grow partner segment and their impact on Stripe’s customers and business
- Keen product sense, general understanding of Stripe’s existing products, partners and capabilities.
- Comfortable with SQL, defining business metrics and building dashboards
We look forward to hearing from you.