Ecosystem Certification Lead San Francisco
The Ecosystem team is responsible for accelerating Stripe’s capabilities and impact as a platform, both in growing a thriving network of third parties that are building their businesses with Stripe, and in the impact these partners have on the millions of businesses that use Stripe today.
Stripe is seeking an exceptional, leader to define the vision, strategy and growth of Stripe’s partner certification programs. To achieve this, you will rely on strong project management, product marketing, partner/alliance programs experience, and go-to-market skills.
You will work cross-functionally with Stripe teams and partners around the world to support and accelerate growth of the partner ecosystem.
- Own partner certification and external training strategy, including the design and execution of Stripe’s certification programs.
- Work with internal teams to develop and build out content, training curriculum and systems necessary to support the certification programs.
- Drive program growth and execution, including expanding benefits and increasing program awareness.
- Design and develop programs that focus on increasing customer adoption and success with Stripe through and with partners.
- Develop metrics and forecasts to measure and gauge progression and success. Own and manage the partner certification P&L.
- Work directly with partners seeking constant feedback on ways to improve the programs and identifying scaled ways to help partners grow their businesses with Stripe.
- Strong collaboration, communication, and relationship building skills. Ability to build positive relationships with external partners and internal teams. Proactively communicate with senior and executive level stakeholders.
- Strong project management and analytical skills and to determine priorities and growth areas for the program and drive towards execution.
- Experience with scaling developer certification programs and B2B partner ecosystems.
- Experience with partner certification and training strategy. Ability to develop a vision and approach to grow the impact of certification and training investments on Stripe’s business.
- Keen product sense, general understanding of Stripe’s existing products, partners and capabilities.
- Comfortable with defining operational and business metrics.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves, define and build a program from the ground up.
You should include these in your application:
- A link to relevant online profiles (e.g. LinkedIn) and your resume.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.#LI-FB1
We look forward to hearing from you.