Diversity Recruiting Program Lead San Francisco
Help us grow Stripe.
We are committed to building an actively inclusive work environment that makes Stripe an excellent home for everyone—regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We work on broadening our diversity because we think it’s simply the right thing to do. We want to include people, be a spectacular home for them to be themselves, and enable them to do great work.
Stripe is looking for a recruiting partner to help us with this mission. This role will be responsible for overseeing diversity recruiting efforts, identifying diverse candidates across functions, and working closely with our recruiting and events teams to broaden the diversity of our pipeline.
- Engage with and manage the full cycle of recruiting for candidates from under-represented backgrounds. Screen candidates to find the best talent.
- Develop strategies to help us attract diverse candidates across many channels. Build an operational plan to execute against those strategies for specific functions.
- Work in partnership with the recruiting team and leadership team to define diversity recruiting programs.
- Work with the Head of Diversity and Inclusion to ensure consistent project management and transparent reporting of our diversity recruiting efforts and results.
- Develop relationships with internal and external leaders and diversity groups to ensure Stripe is a top of mind employer for folks of under-represented backgrounds.
- Iterate on the candidate experience to give every candidate—no matter the interview outcome—a stellar experience.
You may enjoy this if:
- You’re passionate about building diverse teams.
- You’re a stellar verbal and written communicator.
- You love to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment.
- You enjoy optimizing processes to make them more efficient.
- You’re truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change. (At a fast-growing startup, they often do.)
- You’re interested in thinking creatively about sourcing and recruiting the best talent from diverse backgrounds.
- You are excellent at finding top talent and bringing them into organizations.
We’re looking for:
- Past experience in a recruiting role.
- Recent experience in a diversity focused human resources role.
- Experience working with hiring leaders to diversify candidate pipelines.
- Experience developing employee resource groups.
- Demonstrable ability to lead recruiting efforts for underrepresented groups from strategic planning to tactical implementation.
- Past experience working with significant diversity groups in technology industry such as conferences and campus groups.
- Excellent training and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Humble attitude with eagerness to shift from high-level strategic thinking to stepping in and helping to drive implementation alongside functional teams.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in at least one area, and have some interest and capabilities in the others.#LI-TF1
We look forward to hearing from you.