Diversity Pipeline Manager San Francisco
Help us grow Stripe.
We are committed to building an actively inclusive work environment that makes Stripe an excellent home for everyone, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. We work on broadening our diversity because we think it’s simply the right thing to do. We want to include people, be a spectacular home for them to be themselves, and enable them to do great work.
Stripe is looking for a sourcing partner to work on our recruiting team and help us with this mission. This role will be responsible for seeking out, identifying, and qualifying diverse candidates across functions, working closely with our recruiting and events teams to broaden the diversity of our pipeline, and helping create targeted strategies to build a strong, diverse network.
- Use data to partner with recruiters and hiring managers to identify appropriate recruiting targets, potential gaps, and areas of improvement in our hiring process.
- Design and execute strategies for identifying and engaging active and passive candidates from diverse backgrounds across a variety of channels.
- Deliver qualified diverse pipelines for key roles, as well as proactively networking and establishing strong relationships with diverse candidates and organizations for potential future roles.
- Develop relationships with internal and external leaders and diversity groups to ensure Stripe is a top of mind employer for folks of under-represented backgrounds.
- Iterate on the candidate experience to give every candidate—no matter the interview outcome—a stellar experience.
- Use your expertise in creative sourcing strategies, tools, and networking to train our recruiting team on best practices for building and engaging a diverse candidate pipeline.
- Work with other Stripes to continue improving our referral program.
You may be a good fit for this role if:
- You’re passionate about building diverse teams.
- You’re a stellar verbal and written communicator.
- You love to use data to drive decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- You enjoy optimizing processes to make them more efficient.
- You’re truly flexible and can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change.
- You’re interested in thinking creatively about sourcing and recruiting the best talent from diverse backgrounds.
- You excel at finding top talent and bringing them into organizations.
We’re looking for:
- Past experience in a recruiting or human resources role.
- Recent experience in a diversity-focused sourcing role.
- Proven track record of successfully identifying, qualifying, and engaging exceptional diverse talent.
- Experience working with hiring leaders to diversify candidate pipelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.