Digital Paid Media San Francisco
Help define and amplify the Stripe story and connect our products with users.
Stripe’s infrastructure and suite of APIs powers hundreds of thousands of businesses—from startups to Fortune 500s—in almost every country around the world. From developers and product managers to founders and CFOs, a broad audience interacts with Stripe’s products and uses them to start, run, and scale their companies.
With creative and thoughtful marketing, we aim to help existing and prospective users alike understand our products and choose Stripe for their business. We’re a highly cross-functional and transparent company and our team prides itself on collaborating and working closely with almost every team at Stripe.
Stripe is searching for an experienced, results-oriented Paid Media Specialist to lead the strategy and execute on paid media programs. This is a role based in our San Francisco office. The ideal candidate is someone who’s passionate about paid media, has a proven track-record of direct success with campaign strategy and management and has a desire to help build the paid media function at Stripe, while driving results.
- Grow customer acquisition, ROI and improve LTV/CAC for PPC ads, display ads, remarketing and any other paid media campaigns. Understand life time value principles and implement tactics that drives LTV up for paid media.
- Work with the marketing team to identify business goals, audience, and channel opportunities and develop specific paid media objectives, strategies, and goals. Execute campaigns to achieve those goals.
- Ensure consistency across online ads to support the Stripe brand tone and voice.
- Monitor day-to-day results for all paid media programs. Make any necessary changes to campaigns in order to exceed weekly/monthly/quarterly goals.
- Constantly optimize ad spend to ensure a strong ROI, and achieve results within given budget.
- Manage 3rd party agency resources/relationships.
- Collect, synthesize and analyze campaign performance data and provide actionable insights that drive business results and growth opportunities.
- Create clear, executive-level reporting on a regular basis that provides clarity into the performance of online campaigns.
- Think about new way to test different campaigns and messaging and implement testing through paid media channels to continuously improve ROI and gain knowledge on what customers respond to.
- Ensure accuracy and optimization of creative, keyword selection, landing page accuracy and bids.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration, or a related field.
- At least 6+ years of direct, dedicated experience with building, executing, and optimizing successful SEM campaigns.
- Proven expertise in media/advertising across digital channels (search, social, display, retargeting, etc.).
- Experience with ad management interfaces and bidding tools (Google, Bing, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Programmatic Ad Tech platforms).
- Experience with analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or equivalents).
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative solutions and campaigns for the right audiences.
- Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills, with the ability to identify trends and insights through data analysis.
- High capacity to execute in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment.
- Proven experience in collaborating across marketing, product, and technical functions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We look forward to hearing from you.