Digital Marketing Manager, Web & SEO San Francisco
Understand Stripe’s users
The Stripe Marketing team’s mission is to drive Stripe growth by ensuring people know about us, consider Stripe an obvious choice, use our products successfully, and become our advocates.
Stripe is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to be responsible for marketing strategy for stripe.com and to drive initiatives to improve SEO and web performance. Our ideal candidate is blend of analytical and creative, passionate about driving metrics while also being very sensitive to brand and user experience, and distinctive at operating in highly collaborative and cross-functional settings. This role partners closely with our design, site engineering, analytics, and broader marketing teams.
- Data-driven. You get deep into data to generate hypotheses, run experiments, and scale successful findings
- Creative. You partner well with design and are excited about building novel things
- Passionate about users. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience—from developer to CFO. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various workstreams on track
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact at Stripe. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right
- A team player. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute on your work and thrive seeing different points of view on an issue
- Use data, cross-functional input, and best practices to build a plan for how to optimize the stripe.com marketing website. Make web projects run smoothly, on-schedule, and within scope, while maintaining strong communication across teams.
- Partner with marketing, data science, engineering, and design to create an A/B testing roadmap with the goal of increasing conversion on the site. Execute and report on experiments.
- Work with our SEO partners to build our SEO plan and partner with the site engineering team to implement SEO recommendations.
- Partner with content creators to ensure content is distributed effectively, generates leads, and improves SEO objectives.
- Develop and maintain ongoing web performance dashboards. Create and manage implementation of analytics tracking requirements, to measure feature and/or overall product performance. Conduct postmortem analyses of site enhancements and developmental projects (partnering with data science team)
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in digital marketing, consulting, strategy, or project management
- 2-3 years of marketing experience in a fast-paced tech environment
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.#LI-JM2
We look forward to hearing from you.