Developer Advocate San Francisco
Grow Stripe’s developer community around the world.
At Stripe, we’re building the commerce infrastructure of the internet. Our Developer Relations team works with the largest developer audience possible. We are engineers and storytellers, representing Stripe to developer communities all around the world and inspiring new and existing users to build on top of the Stripe platform.
As a Developer Advocate, you’ll establish strong relationships with developers around the world in a scalable way, by crafting great resources to help developers build with Stripe, including samples, blog posts, and documentation. You’ll foster developers communities, championing their interests and translating their feedback into actionable product insights.
If you’re passionate about connecting with developers, trying out new frameworks and technologies, and sharing what you’ve learned with the world, we’d love to hear from you.
- Create momentum and drive adoption of the platform through your interactions with developers building applications and businesses on Stripe.
- Champion Stripe’s developer products in person and online by presenting at conferences, writing technical tutorials, publishing articles and videos.
- Build inspiring demos, sample apps, and continuously improve the developer experience of our APIs and SDKs.
- Identify strategic partnership opportunities to grow our developer community.
- Influence the direction of our developer products by gathering insights from our developer community.
We’re looking for people who are:
- Creative, empathetic, communicative, and clever.
- Confident and comfortable presenting to different types of audiences, large and small.
- Adept at communicating technically complicated topics simply and elegantly.
- Strong hands-on developer who is comfortable with full-stack development.
- Intellectually curious, with great problem-solving skills.
- Happy to travel regularly.
You should include these in your application:
- Code you’re proud of.
- Products or projects you’ve worked on.
- Links to your blog or your profile in online communities like GitHub, Twitter, Quora, or Stack Overflow.
- Languages you are fluent in, both human and technical.
- What you find most interesting about Stripe.
We look forward to hearing from you.