Design Producer San Francisco
Keep the trains running, to the right destinations, on time.
Great design is one of the defining characteristics of Stripe. Much of our design team’s work involves collaborating with other teams, partner companies, freelancers, and vendors. We’re looking for a Design Producer to help us facilitate that collaboration and make sure we (and they!) deliver great work, on time.
- Define project plans, scopes, resource allocation, and project milestones to align with internal project budgets.
- Oversee external vendor and freelance relationship management for the design team.
- Coordinate technical and creative teams to deliver work that meets Stripes business and user goals.
- Gather and document requirements.
- Remove practical obstacles to completing tasks and projects.
- Facilitate kick-off meetings, critiques, product checkins and weekly team meetings.
- Ensure that the design team knows who they are collaborating with on what and that they hit their deadlines.
You should have:
- A meticulous sense of order.
- Great ways to organize the time and todos of yourself and others.
- Effective and efficient written and spoken communication skills.
- Experience from a product company and agency-side.
- A great existing vendor/production network.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume or LinkedIn profile.
- A description of why you’re interested in working at Stripe in this role.
We look forward to hearing from you.