Data Analyst San Francisco
Generate insights and impact from data.
Stripe is the best software platform for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars every year for hundreds of thousands of businesses around the world. One third of Americans bought something on Stripe in the last year.
With all this data, we’re looking for talented data analysts to join the Data Science team. The ideal candidate is data curious, detail oriented, great at communication, and loves solving problems.
- Work closely with product and business teams to identify important questions, define key success metrics, and shape data-informed product/business strategies
- Develop compelling dashboards to measure the impact of new product features or business initiatives
- Develop strong hypotheses, independently solve problems, and share insights in a compelling narrative
- Design, execute, and analyze experiments
- Communicate results and influence key product and business leaders
You’d ideally have:
- 4+ years experience in a highly analytical role
- Degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Economics, Statistics, Sciences, Engineering)
- Highly skilled at writing SQL to query relational databases
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience and passion for developing the right metrics and dashboards/visualizations
Nice to have:
- Experience with Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Familiarity with R or Python
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Description of the most interesting data analysis you’ve done, key findings and its impact.
We look forward to hearing from you.