DACH Growth Lead Berlin
Stripe supports 29 countries today, and we’re rapidly expanding around the globe. You will be the lead person on the ground in DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and you’ll develop Stripe’s brand in the local startup and developer community, sell into key customers, and establish and manage relationships with local partners. You will represent Stripe across all our DACH markets externally, and you will also build out our Berlin office.
This is a unique opportunity for a talented individual with the right mix of entrepreneurial instincts, technical curiosity, strategic thinking and sales skills. Stripe is on a hyper growth trajectory and a successful candidate shall have an impactful role on Stripe’s growth in DACH and EMEA.
- Develop our DACH (growth and go-to-market) strategy and lead its execution
- Be responsible for Stripe’s DACH region and (new business) metrics
- Help shape the product roadmap and support needs based on local market insights
- Build out our local DACH Stripe team and Berlin office
- Identify high-potential prospective users and grow new revenue from businesses of all sizes
- Build and maintain relationships with executives and product teams of existing and potential users
- Represent the Stripe brand in the DACH region (media, events, VC’s, etc)
- Make a real impact on the future of Stripe
Our ideal candidate:
- Strategic/analytical thinker: 10+ years of experience in consulting, VC/PE, or any other analytical/strategic role within a rapidly growing company
- Entrepreneur and executioner: you have a bias for action and are able to operate in a highly ambiguous environment; you are independent and get energy from building things from scratch
- Extravert/charisma: you love connecting with people, whether it’s a key community member, partner, or potential customer; also, you’re able to represent Stripe in press and at events
- Knack for sales: you have a successful track record in sales or new business
- Techie: you’re passionate about the start-up communities and new technology businesses
- Local knowledge: you have lived and worked extensively in the DACH region; you have fluent verbal and written communication skills in both English and German
Nice to haves
- Previous experience at a growth stage Internet/software company
- Technical experience
- Experience in the payments spaces
Please find our EU applicant personal information notice here#LI-DA1
We look forward to hearing from you.