Customer Marketing Manager New York San Francisco
Help define and amplify the Stripe story through the perspectives of our most passionate users
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. As an early member of the marketing team, you’ll be a core part helping us do just that by creating inspiring and compelling campaigns, resources and experiences that demonstrate Stripe’s mission, values, beliefs and customers stories.
To do this, you’ll be counted on to work cross-functionally across design, comms, sales, product and more. You’re a strategic thinker and a doer. You take a creative approach to challenges and initiatives and never settle for good enough. You’re thoughtful and collaborative with a strong bias to action and you care about doing what’s best for our customers, for Stripe, and your team.
- Establish our customer marketing program. You’ll be a critical member of the team that defines what “customer marketing” means at Stripe, helping shape the customer marketing program for high impact and scale.
- Make customer stories come to life. You’ll develop content for customer stories ranging from case studies, external slides, ROI reports and filmed narratives. Writing and storytelling comes natural to you and is a skill you enjoy honing.
- Evangelize customer success. You’ll know that sharing great stories is as important as creating the content, and you will help build the distribution strategy for customer storytelling across web, events, sales, campaigns and internal awareness.
- Manage a scaled customer reference program: You’ll work in partnership with account management and sales to manage a customer references program to bring the best voices forward to validate the benefits of Stripe.
- Nurture high value customer relationships: You’ll nurture relationships with a select set up high-priority customers to identify and execute strategic co-marketing opportunities.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- BA/BS degree (in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
- 8+ years of marketing experience, preferably in B2B marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You love to build relationships with people.
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment.
- Content creation experience including case studies, speaking engagements and video storytelling
- Understands the nuances of customer marketing having developed and managed customer relationships
- Comfortable with event marketing and C-Level executive engagement
- An appreciation for walking 1on1s, GIFS of Otters, and healthy team banter is a plus
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.#LI-JM2
We look forward to hearing from you.