Customer Engineering Manager, APAC Singapore
Stripe is a technology platform for running an internet business. Our software enables companies of all sizes to accept payments, expand globally, and create new business models. Stripe now processes billions of dollars a year for thousands of businesses, from newly-launched start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
The Customer Engineering Team at Stripe works closely with some of our largest and most complex users and partners to help them design, plan, execute and scale their integrations with Stripe. We’re looking for an experienced Field Engineering leader to join us to lead our Support and Partner Engineering Team in APAC.
- Recruit, develop, and lead a team of Customer Engineers across APAC
- Inspire, motivate and enable individual development and promote career growth of the team
- Work cross-functionally across Stripe to develop solutions to meet users and partners’ requirements
- Develop both the long-term vision and strategy for the team and manage day-to-day operations
- Work closely with Stripe’s New Business Team during the sales process to validate technical requirements, design, and integrate solutions for users
- Work closely with Stripe’s Account Management Team to help users to continue to grow their business on Stripe by providing technical integration guidance
You may be a good fit if:
- You have a track record of leading productive user-facing engineering teams
- You attract great teammates
- You encourage a healthy work environment that’s both supportive and challenging
- You’re excited to help engineers develop new skills and advance in their careers
- You understand what makes teams successful and what role a manager can play in that process
- You’re clear and persuasive in writing and in person
- You lead by example, by setting the right context, and by helping teammates do their best work
- You know when to let a team work through problems and when to jump in to help
- You’re technical enough to ask engineers good questions about design and integration decisions
- You have at least a couple of years of user-facing engineering management experience
We look forward to hearing from you.