Country Operations - Singapore Singapore
At Stripe, our goal is to give users worldwide the best tools to build out their online business. From launching a new market with a small number of companies to bringing Stripe to scale, we focus on growing Stripe by making sure that our users have an incredible experience, no matter where they’re located and the type of business they’re building.
As part of our global team, you’ll drive product improvements in-region, shape how users interact with Stripe and build loyal relationships with key customers and partners. Your day-to-day tasks will be continuously changing–from on-boarding a top user to testing new fraud prevention methods in your local market. You’re the kind of person who can handle uncertainty and who will do what it takes to make sure Stripe is constantly improving the way we serve our users.
Your responsibilities include:
- Working closely with other teams at Stripe to improve the user experience in-region and drive operational projects.
- Analyzing complex datasets and user feedback to identify issues before they become problematic and to derive actionable insights.
- Building sustained relationships with key users and partners in-region, and helping them find success with Stripe.
- Providing input to the country’s strategy.
- Coordinating product rollouts in your market.
- Developing Stripe’s presence within the local community.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 3+ years of experience in a highly strategic, analytical and operational role within a rapidly growing company.
- Enjoys doing what needs to be done. If something seems off, you’re the kind of person who dives in to figure it out and fix it.
- Is able to scope, execute and coordinate projects among different teams and different timezones.
- Can empathize with users, quickly grasp the issues they’re facing and recommend the the solutions that are right for them.
- Understands our product and can interact well with technical users
- Is a strong communicator. You’re able to explain complex issues in clear, persuasive language with strong emphasis on maintaining collaborative and productive relationships.
- Adapts well to change and be flexible to shifting goals.
- Is able to find innovative approaches to complex problems
- Excels in analytics and problem solving.
- Has a proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners.
- Has experience in product or project management, taking projects from conception to launch.
Nice to haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage internet or software company.
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role.
- Experience with programming or a willingness/aptitude to learn.
- Experience in the payments or banking space
- Experience in strategy consulting
(“Nice to have” really means “nice to have”. It’s completely possible that you don’t have any of these and are still a great fit for the team)
You should include these in your application:
- Resume and cover letter.
- Description of why you want to work in this role.
We look forward to hearing from you.