Corporate SP&A San Francisco
Be instrumental in building an elite team driving strategy, planning, and analysis at Stripe!
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for internet commerce. Hundreds of thousands of the world’s most innovative technology companies are scaling faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. We process billions of dollars every year for forward-thinking businesses around the world.
As a member of the Corporate Strategic & Planning Analysis team, you will play an instrumental role in steering Stripe’s financial decision-making and corporate planning processes. You will own Stripe’s consolidated operating model and continue to develop the necessary systems to streamline financial reporting and further build out the analytical horsepower of the team. Your work will be highly visible within Stripe’s leadership and will provide key insights to Stripe’s Board of Directors as we continue to rapidly expand around the world.
- Assist in the consolidated strategic and financial planning processes (e.g., Forecast, Budget, Long Range Plan) and own portions of the financial forecast models, including P&L, cash flow, supporting schedules and analyses.
- Develop leading performance indicators and benchmarks, regularly monitor and communicate trends, and analyze unexpected variances.
- Build and own scenario models for in-depth analyses, as well as ensure their quality, timeliness, and accuracy.
- Support the Finance team in preparing financial analyses and presentations for the Board of Directors and Executive Team, during close, and other high priority work.
- Lead ongoing development of a business intelligence tool and scalable reporting systems.
- 4+ years of relevant operational experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, venture capital, operational finance, or comparable.
- Built integrated models (in Excel or other planning applications).
- Demonstrated ability to ask the right questions and use sound business judgment when collaborating with a wide-range of stakeholders.
- High-performing under tight timelines and the ability to “roll up your sleeves” to get any job done.
- The ability to identify early and methodically resolve potential road-blocks in any process.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to haves:
- Financial Planning & Analysis experience with exposure to key financial management processes at a high-growth, scaling company.
- Oracle and Hyperion skills, or equivalent.
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn.
- CS degree or coding skills.
You should include these in your application:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.