Corporate Paralegal San Francisco
Help us grow our legal team!
Stripe provides tools that make it easier for businesses and entrepreneurs all over the world to grow. We work on some of the hardest technical, business, and legal problems around, and we’re looking for an amazing paralegal to join our legal team in San Francisco, CA.
This position has broad responsibility and scope and involves, among other things, a wide variety of corporate and securities matters. The successful candidate will be very detail-oriented and eager to learn and grow and will be able to prioritize, juggle competing priorities, and be extremely responsive in a fast-paced environment, all while maintaining excellent relationships with internal clients.
In this role you will:
- Maintain corporate compliance for current and acquired legal entities.
- Manage foreign qualifications and good standing requirements.
- File annual reports and other documents.
- Maintain and update director and officer information.
- Assist with the internal reorganization of entities as required.
- Maintain board, shareholder and committee records.
- Keep all minute books, corporate seals, etc.
- Assist with our private stock plan, as needed.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively, with impeccable written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent judgment and demonstrated discretion handling confidential information.
- Skillful project manager with the ability to handle multiple, high priority projects in a highly demanding environment.
- Stellar organizational and interpersonal skills and a demonstrated track record of managing the details required of a paralegal.
- Five years or more of corporate governance or related legal experience with a law firm or in-house.
- Bachelor’s degree.
The person we want to hire for this role will also be:
- Extremely responsive and a collaborative team player.
- Comfortable and confident learning new software systems and tools, including being familiar with Blueprint OneWorld.
- Self-starting and proactive, with a strong ability to work autonomously on multiple projects.
- Hands-on, energetic and motivated self-starter who is intellectually curious.
- Able to build strong relationships with internal and external clients.
- A notary licensed in CA.
You should include these in your application:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.