Corporate Finance & Strategy San Francisco
Join an elite team driving strategy, planning, and analysis at Stripe!
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than half of US internet users have purchased something from a Stripe user in the past year.
To further this important mission, we are looking for a finance star to join our Corporate team. Your contributions will help shape Stripe’s financial decision-making and corporate planning processes. Your work will be highly visible to Stripe leadership, and drive key insights for Board discussions.
- Dig deep, contribute to and help scale our consolidated strategic and financial planning processes (e.g., Forecast, Budget, Long Range Plan) and the underlying integrated financial forecast models, systems, and tools.
- Team with finance across Stripe to provide analytical rigor and evaluate strategic initiatives and key decision processes.
- Create and build scenario models and in-depth analyses to provide insights to key decision-makers in investment and operational strategies.
- Monitor critical success metrics, and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders.
- Prepare presentations to the Board of Directors and Executive Team.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in corporate planning, business finance, investment banking, management consulting, private equity, or related fields.
- Demonstrated abilities to ask the right questions and to use sound business judgment when collaborating with a wide-range of stakeholders.
- A keen analytical eye, and extensive experience building integrated models from scratch (in Excel or other planning applications).
- The ability to maintain high-performance under tight timelines, and a “roll up your sleeves” mindset to get any job done.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a willingness to proactively work with functions across the company.
Nice to haves*:
- Experience at a high-growth, scaling company.
- Oracle, Anaplan, or other equivalent application experience.
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn.
- CS degree or coding skills.
To apply, please send us:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
*“Nice to have” really means “nice to have”. It’s completely possible that you don’t have any of these capabilities and are still a strong match for the team and role.#LI-PK1
We look forward to hearing from you.