Corporate Development San Francisco
Be a part of building the Corporate Development team at Stripe!
Corporate Development focuses on evaluating and executing acquisitions and investments that support our broader mission of expanding the GDP of the internet. The team is small today, and works closely with senior leaders across the organization. We are seeking experienced Corporate Development professionals with 7+ years of relevant finance, consulting, and/or Corporate Development experience to be based in our San Francisco headquarters.
- Collaborate with teams across Stripe to evaluate and execute potential acquisitions and investments.
- Help continue to refine frameworks for how Stripe evaluates acquisitions, investments, and other resource allocation decisions.
- Represent Stripe in external meetings with entrepreneurs and other key stakeholders in M&A and investment processes.
- Stay apprised of key business metrics and broader industry developments.
- Collaborate with teams across Stripe to evaluate how M&A can help execute business goals and strategies.
You should have:
- 7+ years of work experience.
- Prior experience in corporate development.
- Prior experience in one or more of investment banking, investing, or consulting.
- Excited to structure analyses and build models to take on open ended business questions.
- Self-motivated and on a constant lookout for opportunities to drive growth and profitability.
- Enthusiasm for technology and products.
- Strong analytical and financing modeling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Nice to haves:
- A strong personal network of technology investors, operators and entrepreneurs.
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn.
- CS degree or coding skills.
To apply please include the following:
- LinkedIn profile and resume.
We look forward to hearing from you.