Corporate Counsel - Europe Dublin London
Help us grow our legal team!
Stripe is looking for a lawyer to join our legal team in Dublin or London to lead our commercial legal work in Europe. As a part of our team, you’ll be responsible for a wide variety of complex commercial and general legal matters supporting Stripe’s growing European business. Stripe provides tools that make it easier for businesses and entrepreneurs all over the world to grow. We work on some of the hardest technical, business, and regulatory problems around and we’re looking for an experienced lawyer to join us. In this role you will work with talented people to help Stripe enable businesses and e-commerce platforms to connect with their customers everywhere.
In this role you will:
- Support business stakeholders to help grow Stripe’s user base.
- Serve as the primary Lawyer for some of Stripe’s largest partnerships with multi-national organizations and governments.
- Be the primary point of contact for general legal matters arising out of Stripe’s European legal operations and help communicate the regulatory, security and privacy benefits of Stripe externally.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience supporting software or financial services in a top law firm or in-house legal team.
- A passion for technology and ability to understand complex business strategies quickly.
- Excellent project management skills and ability work under tight deadlines.
The person we want to hire for this role will also be:
- An exceptionally hard worker, capable of getting things done, even if means working well outside of normal business hours.
- Decisive, having excellent judgment and capable of making smart decisions in the face of ambiguity and imperfect information.
- A terrific communicator, adept at working with engineers, business teams, and colleagues to make complex concepts clear.
- Passionate about Stripe’s mission of helping businesses grow and thrive.
A resume and LinkedIn profile.#LI-RL1
We look forward to hearing from you.