Corporate Communications San Francisco
Tell the Stripe story
Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of all sizes—from new startups to public companies like Salesforce and Facebook—use our software to accept online payments and run technically sophisticated financial operations in more than 100 countries.
Our mission is to lower the barriers to online commerce, arm upstarts with sophisticated software tools, and ultimately increase the overall GDP of the internet. While traditionally the choice for startups and high-growth companies, Stripe is increasingly being pulled up-market by larger firms, who are using our technology to expand internationally, create new lines of business, and better leverage their limited developer resources.
We’re looking for someone to join the team who can help us develop and scale our enterprise communications efforts. This role, reporting into the head of corporate communications, involves building out thought leadership initiatives to larger users on vertical industry, regulatory, and other issues; working closely with our sales team to promote larger user case studies and wins; coordinating with our partnership team on news announcements; and more. The ideal candidate is creative, has strong media relationships, and isn’t afraid of a few lines of code.
- Help drive corporate stories that position Stripe as an ambitious and thoughtful technology company.
- Drive Stripe’s point-of-view on industry, regulatory, and other policy-related topics, and grow its profile as a thought leader among relevant business and enterprise tech press.
- Develop and maintain relationships with reporters and influencers, particularly in corporate and enterprise media.
- Work with internal spokespeople to develop their platform and messaging via media training, penning op-eds, interview opportunities and speaking engagements.
- Build and scale a customer case study and win program for larger users, infusing their voices into campaigns, news announcements, and other activities.
- Coordinate with our partnership team to support announcements with partners, program updates, and more.
- Help manage global agency teams and ensure consistency across geographies on enterprise audience developments and initiatives.
You should have:
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills.
- 8-10 years of experience in enterprise technology public relations, preferably in a high-growth and/or B2B environment.
- Experience collaborating with sales, partnership, and other senior executives.
- Relationships with key business and technology reporters.
You should include these in your application:
- Resume or LinkedIn profile.
- Writing samples are always welcome!
- Any information you think would be most useful for us in understanding your background and accomplishments.
We look forward to hearing from you.