Compliance Program Manager Dublin
Super sleuths protecting Stripe and promoting responsible growth!
We are looking for an experienced compliance professional to support our Global Compliance Team from Dublin. In this role, you’ll manage a wide variety of anti-money laundering and regulatory compliance projects in support of Stripe’s rapidly growing international business. You’ll also be responsible for scaling a world-class compliance team, working directly with Compliance management.
Stripe is both a technology company and a financial services company, and you will need to be comfortable straddling both of those worlds every day. The right person for the role will enjoy dealing with that puzzle, seeking creative solutions and moving quickly, often in the face of ambiguity.
- Support Stripe’s Compliance Officers with the ongoing build and operation of all aspects of the company’s global Compliance program
- Manage core AML governance and control initiatives, to potentially include training, audit, risk assessment, customer risk rating, and enhanced due diligence
- Develop, maintain, and iterate upon policies and procedures that support the program
- Maintain updated knowledge on relevant regulations, including AML / CFT, and others that may impact Stripe’s financial crime programs, including privacy, anti-bribery and corruption, and payments
- Provide high-level strategy on goal-setting, and project prioritization, with a focus on building for scale and efficiency
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders, including sales and engineering teams, financial partners and regulators, and Stripe users
- Provide consultation on Stripe’s product and expansion plans, and balance business needs with regulatory requirements
- Contribute to mentorship and development opportunities for a growing team of Compliance analysts
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 6+ years of experience in an AML / CFT role
- Demonstrated experience executing on complex Compliance initiatives
- Comfort juggling numerous aspects of a Compliance program
- Ability to work efficiently and independently in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders
- An effective and relatable “culture of compliance” mentality
Nice to haves:
- Payments or fintech experience
- Related regulatory experience, such as anti-bribery and corruption, payments, international policy, or audit
- Familiarity with MacOS and Google products
- CAMS or CFE certification
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and LinkedIn profile
We look forward to hearing from you.