Compensation Analyst San Francisco
Come and build with us the foundation on which every Stripe can build their best self.
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars in payments each year and enable hundreds of thousands of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than half of US internet users have purchased something from a Stripe user in the past year.
We are looking for a Compensation Analyst to join our Total Rewards team and play a large role in our compensation strategy to help us attract and retain top talent globally. You’ll be instrumental in helping Stripe continue to scale effectively while working closely with the People, Finance and various cross-functional teams. This role reports to the Head of Total Rewards.
- Work with market data on cash, bonus and equity to help design our global compensation framework
- Develop plans to analyze datasets using statistical methods, and carry out these analyses to inform compensation recommendations
- Build and evolve our compensation programs and support related communication efforts and materials
- Play a key role in shaping and running our biannual compensation cycles, including variable compensation plans
- Work cross-functionally with managers and employees on compensation related issues.
- Partner with Recruiting on new hire compensation best practices and offer development questions
- Work with external consultants for benchmarking, ad hoc compensation projects, and to stay up to date on industry trends and norms.
- Work with the People Operations team to implement compensation systems and processes within Workday.
- Provide subject-matter expertise on topics related to compensation.
You should have:
- 3+ years of work experience in compensation analysis at a private or public company
- BA/BS degree with an emphasis on work of a quantitative nature, or related practical experience.
- Knowledge of equity practices at private companies is preferred
- Knowledge of international compensation practices
- Proficient in Excel and proven ability to build and maintain complex models (such as compensation cost models)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to translate quantitative insights to non-quantitative audiences.
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Workday and its compensation module
You should include these in your application:
- Your resume
We look forward to hearing from you.