Business Systems Analyst - Sales and Marketing San Francisco
Play a critical role in setting up our go-to-market systems for scale.
We’re looking for a proven leader in the Sales and Marketing systems space to help build leading edge solutions to power Stripe at scale. As a Business Systems Analyst, you will analyze processes to uncover process gaps, understand current pain points, and identify opportunities for improvement. You will develop requirements, engage with stakeholders to foster a common understanding, and drive projects to completion.
- Lead discovery, analysis, requirements definition, testing, and go-live support (during stabilization period)
- Own the requirements to ensure we are focused on delivering quality at speed
- Work closely with business partners to understand and refine requirements, objectives, and processes to drive strategic application efforts
- Define functional requirements for complex, cross-functional work, conduct initial scoping and feasibility analysis, and partner with technical counterparts to refine technical specifications
- Effectively set timelines and manage cross-functional project teams to deadlines through the proactive management of blockers, scope, shifting priorities, and other risks
- Balance outcomes with project team health and cultivate collaborative environments where differing perspectives are encouraged, acknowledged, and incorporated in the project plan
- Mentor others on the team to help then reach their goals
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 8+ years of relevant Business Systems experience
- 3+ years experience on Salesforce.com or similar
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with impeccable business judgment and ability to communicate effectively with management, IT, engineering, vendors and international teams
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, and lead and drive complex operational initiatives
- A collaborative approach to getting work done
- Proactive management of blockers, scope, timeline risks, etc.
- 2+ years managing a team
- Salesforce.com Certification(s)
- Experience with Marketing Automation system(s)
- Experience with Service systems
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment, resolve problems and offer impacting solutions
You should include these in your application:
- A LinkedIn profile and a resume
We look forward to hearing from you.