Business Operations San Francisco
Drive Stripe growth.
Business Operations works across all teams at Stripe to drive and enable growth of the business. We lead mission critical, cross-functional efforts, deliver objective analysis and insights, and execute on strategic initiatives. You may dig into winning new market segments, design new business systems and processes to scale Stripe, help us launch new products, or unlock new revenue opportunities. Whatever it is, we work on what will move the needle most for Stripe. We care about results, not activity, and we have fun doing it. In all cases, if you like hard problems, are analytical, and are an amazing teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Help identify and implement new opportunities that grow Stripe’s business.
- Work with product to prioritize and launch products most important to our segments.
- Design and manage the business and operational systems and processes that make Stripe tick.
- Identify and perform analyses and research that help us make the right growth decisions for Stripe.
- Incubate and help run new teams.
- Work with teams to help them execute on important strategic initiatives.
- Lead operational projects that help other Stripe teams work more effectively and efficiently.
You might be a fit if:
- You get a kick out of digging deep into the data, thinking from first principles, and delivering the best results.
- You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects.
- You have 5+ years of experience in a highly strategic, analytical and operational role within a rapidly growing company.
- You have a knack for working well with a wide range of people.
- You have experience in product or project management, taking projects from conception to launch.
- You have a proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners.
- You have a process-oriented mindset and ability to execute.
- You excel in analytics and problem solving.
Nice to have:
- Experience with SQL or a willingness/aptitude to learn.
- CS background or affinities.
- Experience in a high growth technology company.
- Experience in the payments space.
- Experience in consulting or finance.
“Nice to have” really means “nice to have”. It’s completely possible that you don’t have any of these and are still a great fit for the team.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile.
- A 1-2 paragraph summary of your favorite project from any of your work or personal experiences.
We look forward to hearing from you.