Business Operations (Externship/Secondment) San Francisco
Drive Stripe growth.
Business Operations works across all teams at Stripe to drive and enable growth of the business. We are a team that leads mission critical and cross-functional efforts, delivers objective analysis and insights, and executes on strategic initiatives. Whatever it is, we work on what will move the needle most for Stripe. We care about results, not activity, and we have fun doing it. If you like hard problems, are analytical, and are an amazing teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Help identify and implement new opportunities that grow Stripe’s business
- Work with product to prioritize and launch products most important to our segments
- Perform analyses and research that help us make the right growth decisions for Stripe
- Partner with other teams to help them execute on important strategic initiatives
- Design and implement business processes that make Stripe tick, and drive operational scale and efficiency
You might be a fit if:
- You get a kick out of digging deep into the data and delivering the best results
- You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects
- You have a proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners
- You are low ego and have a knack for working well with a wide range of people
- You excel in analytics and problem solving
- You have experience in a highly strategic, analytical and operational role in fast-paced environments
- You have a process-oriented mindset and ability to lead people to get things done
- You have experience in product, project, or program management, taking initiatives from conception to launch
- You have 2-3+ years of work experience, ideally with a top-tier consulting or strategy firm
Nice to have (or excited to learn):
- Experience with SQL or a willingness/aptitude to learn
- Experience with high growth technology and/or startups
- Experience in the payments space
“Nice to have” really means “nice to have”. It’s completely possible that you don’t have any of these and are still a great fit for the team.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.#LI-IG1
We look forward to hearing from you.