Business Finance & Strategy - Business Partner Seattle
Be instrumental in building an elite team driving strategy, planning, and analysis at Stripe!
Stripe builds the most powerful and flexible tools for running an internet business. We handle billions of dollars each year and enable millions of users around the world to scale faster and more efficiently by building their businesses on Stripe. More than half of US internet users have purchased something from a Stripe user in the past year.
To further this important mission, we are looking for insightful and analytical leaders to be financial and strategic partners to the workplace (real-estate), risk, people, and core business teams that power Stripe. Your work will be instrumental to Stripe achieving its mission, be highly visible to Stripe leadership, and will drive key insights for Board discussions.
- Nurture deep, trusted partnerships with your respective business teams.
- Provide analytical rigor and bring strategic leadership to operational initiatives.
- Evaluate organizational tradeoffs in team planning, and be a key decision-maker in investment and operational strategies.
- Be your business teams’ go-to financial partner for ad hoc analysis and relevant external relations (for example, furthering our global real estate or people strategy, or designing recruiting and capacity models).
- Lead strategic and financial planning processes for your teams (e.g., Monthly Business Reviews, Forecasts, Annual Budget, and Long Range Plan).
- Develop and monitor critical success metrics, and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders.
- Build and own scenario models for in-depth analyses, as well as ensure their quality, timeliness, and accuracy.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in corporate planning, business finance, analytics, investment banking, management consulting, private equity, real estate finance, or related fields.
- Demonstrated abilities to ask the right questions and to use sound business judgment when collaborating with a wide-range of stakeholders.
- Proven proclivity for quickly identifying and methodically resolving potential road-blocks.
- A keen analytical eye, and extensive experience building integrated models from scratch (in Excel or other planning applications).
- The ability to maintain high-performance under tight timelines, and a “roll up your sleeves” mindset to get any job done.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a willingness to proactively work with functions across the company.
Nice to haves:
- Experience at a high-growth, scaling company.
- Oracle, Anaplan, or other equivalent application experience.
- Experience with SQL or a willingness to learn.
To apply, please send us:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.