Business Development, Distribution Partnerships San Francisco
Help grow Stripe.
By engaging with companies and industries, the Partnerships organization aims to increase Stripe’s long term value by accelerating our strategy and developing knowledge and new opportunities through partnerships that further our mission.
Stripe is seeking an exceptional team member to play an instrumental part in growing Stripe by identifying partnership opportunities and supporting the Business Development team in executing new partnerships. We’re looking for someone with outstanding communication skills, ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and strong analytical and technical ability.
- Develop a deep understanding of Stripe’s product, underlying technology, strategy and internal teams
- Identify market trends and emerging partnerships opportunities
- Provide partnership deal support with market analysis, analytical insights, pipeline development and strategic and financial assessment to help capture new partnerships and optimize our partnership deal pipeline
- Collaborate with the Partnerships organization to create powerful business presentations, growth strategy plans and deal processes
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Stripe internal teams to help identify new growth opportunities and align on product priorities
We’re looking for someone with:
- 3+ years of relevant experience (e.g. working closely with external partners or clients in business development, partner management, product management, partnerships or management consulting)
- Natural curiosity and interest in learning about new partners, products, and emerging industry trends
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task with excellent organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Comfort with financial analysis, modeling and presentations
- Basic knowledge of SQL (or willingness to learn)
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.#LI-JM2
We look forward to hearing from you.