Business Development, Software Platform Partnerships San Francisco
Grow Stripe through Partnerships
The Business Development team identifies, executes and manages partnerships that enable and scale Stripe’s products and business.
Stripe has a thriving software platform ecosystem consisting of a wide array of partners. From invoicing providers such as Xero, to website builders such as Squarespace – Stripe powers payments for a large and growing number of innovative software platforms.
Stripe is seeking an exceptional, product-minded business development leader to execute partnerships and define new partner commercial models with Stripe’s software platform partners.
- Drive user and revenue growth by executing first-of-a-kind partnerships with software platform partners.
- Define new partner commercial models that incentivize the distribution of Stripe’s technology and products.
- Partner with Product Management to build business cases for product investments.
- Develop go-to-market strategies for and drive early adoption of nascent Stripe products.
- Inform Stripe’s platform strategy by maintaining a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and industry trends.
- Maintain and grow relationships with key software platform partners.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 7+ years of experience in business development, product management or similar roles at a top technology company, working closely with technology companies on platform or product partnership efforts.
- Proven ability to identify, scope and execute against opportunities with external partners.
- Experience designing and measuring the performance of new commercial models.
- Strong business judgement and an understanding of software product and distribution strategy.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface with cross-functional constituencies internally and externally.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.#LI-FB1
We look forward to hearing from you.