Business Development, Early Stage Technology Partnerships San Francisco
Grow Stripe through Partnerships
By engaging with companies and industries, the Partnerships organization aims to increase Stripe’s long term value by accelerating our strategy and developing knowledge and new opportunities through partnerships that further our mission.
Stripe is seeking an exceptional, product-minded business development leader to grow and manage Stripe’s partnerships that support Stripe’s Early Stage Technology user segment. This role will be responsible for defining and executing a strategic partner strategy that will serve and benefit startups and early stage technology companies that use Stripe. The goal will be to develop innovate partnerships that increase our product capabilities, as well as drive user and revenue growth.
- Collaborate with our Product & Engineering organization to develop partnership strategies enabling product and strategic initiatives globally.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Legal, Marketing, Atlas, Finance, Sales and other teams to launch and manage new partners and partnership programs in efforts to drive the development of Stripe’s early stage tech ecosystem.
- Oversee identification, negotiation and execution of product and growth partnership opportunities.
- Scale well-defined partnership strategies and commercial structures to enable new and improved product capabilities globally.
- Establish go-to-market partnerships that drive user growth.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key product partners.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 6+ years of experience in business development, product management or similar roles at a top technology company, working closely with technology companies on platform or product partnership efforts.
- Previous experience working with or at an early stage technology startup(s) or close understanding of the market and product needs for early stage technology startups.
- Strong product instinct and ability to identify opportunities for Stripe to leverage partners’ existing and in-development products, as well as the ability to collaborate with Stripe’s Product and Engineering organization to build world-class features for our users.
- An understanding of product strategy and key requirements for scaling products and operations through partnerships.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – including the ability to speak to different constituencies such as business development, product, engineering, and sales internally and externally.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.#LI-FB1
We look forward to hearing from you.