Business Development, E-commerce San Francisco
Grow Stripe through Partnerships
The Business Development team identifies, executes and manages partnerships that enable and scale Stripe’s products and business.
Stripe is seeking a product and commercially-minded business development leader to lead Stripe’s e-commerce ecosystem strategy. The role will be responsible for managing partnerships with leading e-commerce platforms, executing partnerships with new e-commerce platforms and defining and executing a go-to-market strategy to increase Stripe’s penetration in the e-commerce category.
- Lead partnership initiatives with existing e-commerce partners (e.g. Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, etc.) and identify and execute partnerships with new e-commerce platforms.
- Ensure Stripe has robust technical integrations with key e-commerce platforms and a program for ongoing technical and operational support of these integrations.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Ecosystem organizations to develop and execute a global go-to-market strategy, including creation of sales and technical enablement programs.
- Deeply understand the e-commerce category to inform Stripe’s product strategy and other partnerships (e.g. ERP, OMS) that are necessary for Stripe to win new business.
- Develop relationships with key service providers (e.g. development agencies, system integrators) and work closely with Stripe’s Ecosystem team to create a successful service provider partner program.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 7+ years of experience in business development, product management or similar roles at a top technology company, working closely with technology companies on partnership efforts (preferably in e-commerce or enterprise software).
- Go-to-market orientation and the ability to lead global, cross-functional initiatives.
- Proven ability to identify, scope and execute against opportunities with external partners.
- Experience working in e-commerce and an understanding of the e-commerce technology stack.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interface with cross-functional constituencies internally and externally.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.#LI-FB1
We look forward to hearing from you.