Business Development, Banking Partnerships San Francisco
Stripe makes it easy for any developer to access and manage the capabilities of the financial system including global card payments, banking, and other innovative financial services. The Financial Partnerships organization is responsible for the strategy, partnerships, and overall execution required to offer these capabilities globally. Stripe is live in 25 markets today and we’re rapidly expanding around the globe.
We’re looking for an exceptional business development leader to join the Financial Partnerships team to to grow and manage Stripe’s partnerships with strategic banking partners. This role will be responsible for defining and executing a strategic partner strategy to enable new products, grow revenue, and deepen Stripe’s financial partnerships.This role will be based in San Francisco or New York.
- Drive long-term, strategic initiatives and projects that involve our banking partners.
- Collaborate with our Product & Engineering organization to develop partnership strategies enabling product and strategic initiatives globally.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Product, Finance, Legal, Financial Crimes, and other teams to communicate a deep understanding of Stripe’s partners.
- Oversee identification, negotiation and execution of partnership opportunities with Stripe’s strategic banking partners.
- Join a fast growing and high-impact team to build the universal payments infrastructure of the Internet through partnerships.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 8+ years of experience working in business development, ideally with financial institutions or payments companies.
- Is resourceful, action-oriented with strong organization skills and attention to detail.
- Is able to prioritize competing demands while working on complex problems.
- Can manage multiple stakeholders and drive towards an optimal outcome.
- Product-focused mindset, with strong business development and negotiation experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – including the ability to speak to different constituencies such as business development, product, engineering, and sales internally and externally.
We look forward to hearing from you.