Business Development, APAC Partnerships Singapore
By engaging with companies and industries, the Stripe Business Development organization aims to increase Stripe’s long term value by accelerating our strategy by developing knowledge and new opportunities through partnerships.
Stripe is seeking an exceptional, product-minded business development leader to grow and manage Stripe’s partnerships in Asia-Pacific. This role will be responsible for defining and executing a partner strategy with Internet and technology companies that will serve and benefit Stripe’s go-to-market efforts in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Collaborate with our Product & Engineering organization to develop partnership strategies enabling product and strategic initiatives in Asia-Pacific.
- Develop strategies, execute, and manage partnerships with Alternate Payment Methods, e-Wallet providers, and Verification providers across APAC, in coordination with our global team.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Legal, Marketing, Atlas, Legal, Policy, Finance and other teams to launch and manage new and existing partners and partnership programs in efforts to drive the development of Stripe’s ecosystem.
- Oversee identification, negotiation and execution of product and growth partnership opportunities.
- Scale well-defined partnership strategies and commercial structures to enable new and improved product capabilities globally.
- Establish go-to-market partnerships that drive user growth.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key product partners.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 8+ years of experience in business development, product management or similar roles at a top technology company, working closely with technology companies on platform or product partnership efforts.
- Previous experience working in the Asia-Pacific region for a technology/software company or an understanding of the various corporate and business cultures within Asia-Pacific .
- Strong product instinct and ability to identify opportunities for Stripe to leverage partners’ existing and in-development products, as well as the ability to collaborate with Stripe’s Product and Engineering organization to build world-class features for our users
- An understanding of product strategy and key requirements for scaling products and operations through partnerships, especially with a “users first” mentality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (e.g. region specific language skills) – including the ability to speak to different constituencies such as business development, product, engineering, and sales internally and externally.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.#LI-KM1
We look forward to hearing from you.