Brand Marketing Manager San Francisco
Help define and amplify the Stripe story and connect our products with users.
Stripe’s mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. As an early member of the marketing team, you’ll be a core part helping us do just that by creating inspiring and compelling campaigns, resources and experiences that demonstrate Stripe’s mission, values, beliefs and stories.
To do this, you’ll be counted on to work cross-functionally across design, commes, sales, product and more. You’re a strategic thinker and a doer. You take a creative approach to challenges and initiatives and never settle for good enough. You’re thoughtful and collaborative with a strong bias to action and you care about doing what’s best for our users, for Stripe, and your team.
- Help build our brand. You’ll help define what our brand stands for and how we bring it to life across a variety of assets and channels.
- Lead end-to-end marketing campaigns. You’ll play a part in customer research, audience and messaging, brief development, creative development, production and distribution. You’ll often be the one pulling all the pieces together, ensuring they tell a powerful story for our business and brand.
- Execute on those campaigns. You’ll communicate updates to stakeholders and track success metrics along the way.
- Lead our user story program. You’ll talk to customers and turn their stories into compelling videos, case studies and other formats, then own the distribution strategy for getting them out to the world.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- BA/BS degree (in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
- 4+ years of marketing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. You love to write.
- A startup mentality with a bias to action and the ability to flex in a fast-paced environment.
- Helped define and build great technology brands.
- A creative background, strong creative judgment, and experience working with creative teams and agencies.
- Managed integrated, cross-functional marketing campaigns from scratch — from research to brief, messaging to media, execution to measurement.
- [Bonus] Managed media plans, media measurement or brand trackers.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.#LI-JM2
We look forward to hearing from you.