Brand Events Manager San Francisco
Help us grow Stripe by creating stellar event experiences
We’re looking for an experienced, creative, powerhouse event producer to join the Stripe events team. You’ll work with us to create experiences that delight internal and external audiences, enhance our brand, and expand our events program around the globe.
Working closely with teams across Stripe — including Marketing, Design, Leadership, Engineering, Communications, and many others — you’ll be a key part of building and growing our global events program. You’ll own the strategy and execution for some of Stripe’s most visible events, ensuring that we deliver unique and thoughtful experiences every time.
If you’re someone that thrives while leading big cross-functional projects, obsesses over the attendee experience, and enjoys brainstorming creative event concepts as much as perfecting the tiniest details, we want to hear from you!
- Drive the strategy and execution for Stripe’s annual employee conference, managing vendor and agency relationships, being a content thought partner and working with internal stakeholders from different teams to build excitement and deliver a fun and fulfilling event
- Own our diversity events, including refining the existing program, tracking metrics, researching new opportunities, and managing partnerships
- Expand the cadence and scope of our events program to connect with new audiences, nurture existing ones, and bring our reach to new markets
- Produce events from concept through completion: identify opportunities, define strategy and goals, assemble project teams, manage vendors, source diverse speakers and audiences, create runbooks, and navigate the murky waters of event metrics along the way
- Develop new event ideas, concepts, processes, and formats across the board, ensuring consistency and creativity throughout all event touchpoints and locations
- Refine and document the workings of our events program alongside the team, helping us scale our program across the globe
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4 years of full-time experience planning events for both technical and non-technical audiences in a fast-paced environment, preferably at a technology company
- Large-scale event production experience (1000+ people)
- A relentless commitment to focusing on the details and staying hyper-organized
- Demonstrable experience developing event strategy and tracking the right metrics
- A wealth of event planning knowledge and comfortability executing the soup-to-nuts details for a variety of event formats
- Established relationships with event vendors and agencies
- Strong working knowledge of the tech industry
- A passion for transforming brand principles into real-life experiences
- Superb communication and problem-solving skills
- The ability to thrive in a high-growth workplace and be flexible when priorities shift
Nice to haves:
- International event planning experience
- Passion for and/or involvement with diversity & inclusivity initiatives
- Experience planning employee events and conferences
- An understanding of the developer community
- Proficiency for managing digital event assets (email, website, etc.)
- A knack for writing clear and concise documentation
- Extensive knowledge of San Francisco’s venues, restaurants, and spaces
We look forward to hearing from you.