Billing Operations (International) Fixed Term Contractor Dublin
Help scale our finance infrastructure globally.
Stripe provides tools that make it easier for businesses and entrepreneurs all over the world to grow their businesses. Our finance team is responsible for shaping our understanding of how Stripe is performing as a business, as well as what our best opportunities are for continued growth.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a Fixed Term Contract role for 6 months
- Scale our current billing operations process and help to establish the process in International
- Transition our current manual process to an automated billing process, by partnering with the wider finance team and other cross functional teams
- Partner with legal to ensure that we are billing our users correctly, in accordance with contractual terms
- Partner with our sales and account managers to onboard users to our billing process
- Participate in our monthly billing process cycle
- Assist the billings operations team in ad-hoc projects
- Assist the accounting team in ad-hoc tasks, such as journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations and statutory audit support
Our ideal candidate will have:
- An accountancy qualification
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, both written and verbal
- Strong knowledge of Excel and Google drive.
- Detail oriented skills
- Process oriented with an appreciation for financial controls
- Ability to be flexible and comfortable with changing requirements
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced, hyper growth environment.
- Ability to partner cross-functionally and operate across timezones within Stripe.
- Comfortable working with mac-books
Nice to haves:
- SQL experience
- Experience in Billings
We look forward to hearing from you.