Atlas Community Program Manager San Francisco
In 2016, we launched Atlas, a new way for entrepreneurs anywhere in the world to start an Internet business. Since then, we’ve been heartened by the opportunity to help entrepreneurs from more than 100 countries build global companies, and we’re excited to deepen and expand Atlas. Stripe’s mission is to expand the GDP of the Internet, and we’re working on this because we believe that developers around the world should have equal access to the tools and services essential to starting a business.
One of the most useful sources of knowledge for entrepreneurs is simply talking to other founders. So, we’ve created the Atlas Forum, a members-only discussion board for Atlas entrepreneurs to ask questions and share experiences. And we’re interested in doing more to facilitate connections between Atlas founders. We’re looking for a community program manager to lead this work. You’ll help founders daily as you manage the Atlas Forum. And you’ll devise and execute new programs to connect entrepreneurs with each other and the things they need to grow their business. This is a new product and team for Stripe, and you’ll have tremendous autonomy and ability to drive impact.
- Manage day-to-day activity in the Atlas Forum—answering questions from —- Atlas founders, connecting them to each other, triaging to the Atlas team and our community of experts and partners.
- Design and implement initiatives that help Atlas founders. In the past, we’ve hosted AMA’s with Sam Altman and Marc Andreessen, sessions for founders to ask questions of lawyers and accountants, and reviewed YC applications from Atlas companies. We’re excited to do a lot more.
- Be the voice of our users—share insight from the Atlas founder community to inform our overall product direction.
- Work with accelerators, investors, organizations and other Atlas partners to contribute their expertise to the Atlas community.
- Help to build the Atlas team from the ground up.
You might be a fit if:
- You’re an exceptional writer and communicator.
- You’re creative—you’re excited to build programs from scratch with minimal direction or guidance.
- You excel at doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects. You have extensive experience driving initiatives from conception to launch.
- You love working with users on a daily basis.
- You have experience building and facilitating communities.
- You’re entrepreneurial and are passionate about startups. You have unique insight into the experience and challenges of the founders we serve.
You should include in your application:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile.
- A summary of the most challenging project you’ve worked on.
- A crazy idea for the Atlas community—what should we do next?
We look forward to hearing from you.