APAC Marketing Manager Melbourne
As our first marketing hire in APAC, you will play a significant role at Stripe. We’re looking for a marketer to help us accelerate Stripe’s growth through best-in-class regional and local marketing. The role requires someone who thrives at understanding market and user needs and building strategies and tactics to drive awareness, growth, adoption, and advocacy.
- Partner with the SF/HQ-based Marketing team in addition to local Sales and Communications teams to develop content and experiences that increase Stripe’s awareness and consideration across our priority APAC markets, with a major focus on: Australia, Singapore, New Zealand, and Hong Kong.
- Work across multiple user segments, including start-ups and growth stage companies.
- Develop content, case studies, testimonials, and events to engage with prospective and existing users, driving awareness, new business, adoption, and advocacy of Stripe.
- Need to find the right balance to inform and get leverage from HQ work while creating content and programs for local needs.
- Partner with the global Product Marketing team on product launches and help inform digital strategies led by the global Growth Marketing team.
- Work with the Product Marketing team, to bring user and market insights into Stripe to inform what we build and why we build it for your markets. We will look for you to drive innovative work that all markets can also leverage. -Be someone who likes to balance executing strategy and detailed tactics and a high degree of collaboration and communication.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 8+ years of relevant experience which can include Product Marketing, Demand Generation/Growth, Field Marketing, Product Management, and Operational roles involved in go-to-market strategy and execution
- Experience working effectively with globally-dispersed teams and multiple functions
- B2B technology experience required; helpful to have experience with technical, infrastructure or data products
- Experience marketing to technical and business audiences from startups to growth and later stage businesses
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills needed for our dynamic environment
- Interested in a culture built on putting our users first, thinking rigorously, working transparently and delivering high quality and high impact work
We look forward to hearing from you.