Administrative Business Partner San Francisco
Support Stripe’s leadership team!
The administrative business partner team works with Stripe’s leadership to support their day-to-day administrative and operational needs, while also contributing to projects that help drive the company’s strategic priorities. In this particular role, you will be a critical part of supporting a member of our leadership team.
- Provide support for your executive and, potentially, other members of their management team.
- Support the operations and culture of various Stripe teams.
- Contribute to Stripe leadership meetings and offsites by assisting with the production of materials and pre-reads, taking notes, and tracking action items.
- Partner with your executive to track key project milestones as well as progress against personal, team, and company goals/targets.
- Establish new—and improve existing—administrative systems and processes.
- Make recommendations for your executive with regard to their time management, prioritization, delegation, and organization.
- Assist with ad hoc projects, events and travel arrangements as needed.
You might be a good fit if:
- You are adept at handling sensitive information and situations with care and confidence.
- You are able to quickly shift tasks and priorities as needed.
- You have a knack for working across various roles and teams.
- You communicate, perform, and react well under pressure or ambiguity.
- You enjoy optimizing processes to make them more efficient.
- You are able to anticipate and respond to the needs of others before they arise.
- You are incredibly organized, with superb attention to detail and a strong ability to execute.
You should have:
- Previous executive administrative experience or operational experience at a quickly-scaling or large company
To apply please include:
- Resume and LinkedIn profile.
We look forward to hearing from you.