Administrative Assistant - Fixed Term Contract San Francisco
Keep our teams organized and help us meet our goals!
PLEASE NOTE: This is a Fixed Term Employee role for 3 months with opportunity to extend.
- Maintain schedules for key leadership and planning activities. Offer suggestions on better scheduling, time management, or prioritization of activities.
- Help to manage calendars and assist with complex scheduling (e.g. multiple external parties involved or when schedules need to shift or urgent matters arise).
- Manage meeting agendas, notes, and action items.
- Help to make sure topics, decisions, and follow-up items are shared with the broader organization for transparency and communication.
- Draft agendas for team and leadership planning meetings, help organize pre-work, and attend to take notes/actions.
- Manage follow-up and assist with communication back to the broader organization.
- Make sure team goals are tracked with regular status updates for the leadership team and the entire organization.
- Be involved in all travel planning and logistics as requested, including air, hotel, notify office, etc.
- A true team player; adept at working with multiple people at any given time.
- Incredibly organized with a superb attention to detail.
- Truly flexible; able to shift tasks and priorities in a big way at the drop of a hat.
- Confident and proactive.
- Someone who has excellent judgement and can handle confidential information with discretion.
- Creative, entrepreneurial, and process-driven: you’re constantly looking for ways to make things work more efficiently.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator, with a blend of professionalism and friendliness.
- Able to connect and interact with all different types of people.
- Someone who anticipates needs before they arise.
You should have:
- 1+ years experience as an administrative or executive assistant.
To apply please include:
- Your LinkedIn profile and your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you.